THE INSTITUTE OF ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS, INC.
COMMUNICATIONS & VEHICULAR TECHNOLOGY SOCIETIES
2017 TECHNICAL LUNCHEON PROGRAM
- Nicole O. Fontayne-Bardowell, Vice President, Chief Information Officer
Tuesday 21 November 2017
TIME: Luncheon starts at
Main Presentation is from
1600 Alma Road Richardson, TX 75081
Additional parking behind restaurant.
Students and IEEE Life Members: $5
IEEE Members: $10
Please RSVP to Judah Epstein
- How DART is transforming from just a bus and rail company to a regional mobility broke, leveraging the rapid changes in technology and Transit.
- New ticketing and trip planning capabilities to make transit even easier and closing the “last block, last mile”
- Mobility on Demand pilots.
- An overview of the onboard technologies
Nicole O. Fontayne-Bardowell
Vice President, Chief Information Officer
Nicole Fontayne-Bardowell joined DART in June 2014 with more than 14 years of experience as a Chief Information Officer and Director of IT with large jurisdictions: Broward County, Florida, and the City of Detroit, Michigan under Mayor Dennis Archer.
Bardowell leads the Technology Department and has ultimate responsibility for Information Systems, Intelligent Transportation Systems Technology, Networks, and Telecommunications. She is also responsible for developing and implementing DART's information technology and intelligent transportation systems strategic technology direction to enable DART's service mission.
Prior to DART, Fontayne-Bardowell was an Engagement Manager with Everest Group, a boutique, global management consulting firm based in Dallas, focusing on strategy and transformation on highly complex projects with leading companies. She also worked for a Fortune 500 company where she led a program that included macro and micro metrics to assess and communicate IT and individual performance.